The Ireton Community Clinic is operated under the auspices of Hawarden Regional Healthcare.
The clinic is regularly staffed by Dale Nystrom, M.D. and Cindi Rule, A.R.N.P. They provide comprehensive health care including children’s health, pre and post pregnancy care, wellness exams, treatment and management of chronic health conditions and more. They strive to provide a lifetime of excellent care.
We are also fortunate to be have a number of hospitals within easy driving distance:
- Hawarden Regional Healthcare
- Orange City Area Health System
- Sioux Center Community Hospital & Health Center
- Hegg Memorial Health Center Avera (Rock Valley)
- Floyd Valley Hospital (Le Mars)
In addition, Sioux City and Sioux Falls are nearby and offer excellent large medical facilities.
Ireton Community Clinic
Ireton, IA 51027
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Open 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: Open 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.